Bronx Car Accident Lawyers Who Understand the Law and the Medicine
You should choose Fundaro Law as your Bronx car accident lawyers because:
- we have extensive experience negotiating with insurance companies and trying car accident cases in front of juries in the Bronx.
- we will get your case settled or tried in the shortest amount of time, and we will not not compromise in getting you the maximum compensation.
There are several considerations in every case involving a motor vehicle collision that a competent car accident lawyer understands in detail:
We Know How to Evaluate Your Injuries and Communicate Their Impact to the Insurance Company and Jury
The first consideration are your injuries.
- You should get medical treatment for your injuries if you are hurt. Many times you may not have pain at the scene of a crash, and later experience symptoms.
- Injuries to the back, neck, shoulders, wrists, knees, ankles and head are common in crashes, and you should hire a lawyer with experience understanding and evaluating injuries. Without a grasp on the medicine, an attorney cannot effectively communicate to an insurance company or jury the uniqueness or severity of your injuries. The ability to communicate that uniqueness and severity of injury is quite simply what gives your case a value, and the attorneys who do it the best get their clients the most money.
- Fundaro Law has handled cases involving most of the common serious traumatic injuries suffered in a car crash, and we will communicate why your injury is unique and severe based on the medical records, medical evaluations and what you tell us, a factor that is never ignored by us.
We Know How to Prove Who was at Fault So You can Win Your case
A second consideration is liability.
- If you are struck from the rear, most times the other driver is at fault and it is not an issue. But usually there is some wrinkle that is claimed by the other driver, and that is why an attorney can help.
- There is the common red light color dispute case. Both drivers cannot have the green light, and someone is lying. That's why witness statements and investigation coordinated by an attorney win these kinds of cases. In one case handled by Mr. Fundaro, a witness was found during a trial who confirmed our client had the green light and he won the trial. Simply, diligent investigation and hard work pays off, and Fundaro Law will provide that kind of service in an effort to prove the other driver was at fault.
- There are many other considerations in handling a car accident case. The Bronx is unique because of the highway traffic and heavy pedestrian traffic, along with the constant construction which causes road hazards. The City of New York is sometimes involved in causing car accidents, and if so, you only have a short period of time to bring a claim or lose it forever.
We Will Move Your Car Accident Case to Settlement or Trial Without Delay
If you hire us, your case will not sit in a file cabinet for months like at some firms. We will move your case to settlement or trial in the most efficient way possible to get you the maximum compensation you deserve. Call us now. We want to help you.